11 Jul ECOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
Overall the web is pretty sloppy, but an online store can’t afford to be.
“You can’t wait for customers to come to you. You have to figure out where they are, go there and drag them back to your store.”
Ecommerce DevelopmenteCommerce business is a widely spending throughout the world now a days as big house/manufacturers entering into the line of business. They sell their products at a very competitive price. Your products can not be sold online until their information is not displayed elegantly to end users. It’s not just about the product it’s about the complete online store that has to adopt as per the taste of the end users.
Ecommerce Development AustraliaOnline retail continues to grow in Australia with an estimated worth of $22.1 billion last year, a 7% increase on the year before.As the market continues to grow it is also constantly evolving. The latecomers to online retail in Australia have long since made the first leaps and now are establishing the kinds of organisation that they need to succeed
SPcits Ecommerce Development include
- eCommerce Catalog Management
- eCommerce Product Management
- eCommerce Order Management
- eCommerce Customer Accounts and Services
- eCommerce Affiliate System
- eCommerce Gift Voucher System
- eCommerce Mobile Responsive Design
- eCommerce Payment and Shipping Version
- eCommerce Up-gradation Support and Maintenance
- eCommerce Mobile eCommerce Services
SPcits Ecommerce Development Methodology
- Share your eCommerce Development requirements using “Get A QUOTE” section of our website or drop us an email with your requirements on
- Requirements Discussed & Clarified over an Email or Call.
- We will prepare eCommerce Development Document that will include Cost & Time required for eCommerce Development along with scope of work and payment terms.
- Agreement is mutually discussed & agreed.
- Detailed eCommerce Development Plan will be prepared after discussion and will include any iteration for improvement of the Application within the scope of work which shall include complete details related to eCommerce Development.
- Detailed eCommerce Development Plan is mutually agreed and finalized.
- Wireframes & Layouts are prepared as per the planned document and shared for discussion.
- Iterations (If any) within the scope of work.
- Wireframes & Layouts are mutually agreed and finalized.
- Application is developed based upon wireframes & layouts.
- Application is tested for bugs & issues.
- Issues & Bugs are fixed.
- Application is released on testing link for User Acceptance Testing.
- Issues shared, discussed and fixed.
- After a successful UAT Application is made live.
Track & Monitor
- Application is monitored for further bugs and issues while it’s in maintenance window.
- AMC is signed for future support (if required).
About SPcitsWith years of e-Commerce experience, hundreds of customers and our exceptional in-house developers and designers, we can provide you one powerful solution. As a leading eCommerce agency, we specialize in enhancing customer engagement with retail brands. We know that each client has unique needs and that an “out-of-the-box” solution is not helpful in obtaining maximum ROI. We build bespoke e-Commerce websites to specifically target core markets and create customer experiences that are both unique and rewarding-ensuring happy customers. With 6 years of back breaking work into Software, Website & Mobile Application Designing, Development & Promotion, We at SPcits have been helping businesses to develop strong online presence capable of meeting their goals. SPcits has served 1000+ clients across the globe with utmost satisfaction and have successfully delivered 5000+ projects in different verticals. Our expertise in dealing with small, medium, big, old and new businesses has helped us enrich our experience, leading to quick delivery of cost-effective and result-oriented output.
Let's Get Started !!!
Drop us a line or Simply call to discuss
We understand the importance of your enquiry. Please expect our comprehensive response within the next business day.
Phone : +61-3-9013-3908
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org