11 Jul OPEN SOURCE CMS
OPEN SOURCE CMS
Mathematics is Open Source.
“Life would be much easier if I had the source code.”
Open Source CMSThe beauty of an open source CMS is easy access to the source code, low cost/free, stability, community support and the option to extend the functionality via a series of add on’s. Examples of add on’s include a blog, wiki, form, RSS feed, tags etc. The popularity of open source systems such as WordPress and Joomla are increasing all the time; this is due to their cost-effectiveness, ease of use and access to help from a community which is linked to that particular brand of CMS.
Open Source CMS AustraliaIn Australia whether you have a need to set up a blog or a portal for some specific usage, or any other website, you always have options to choose a right content management system which is right for you. The most well-known and widely used open source content management system (CMS) platforms in Australia are: Magento, Joomla & WordPress. They are all based on PHP and MySQL and offer a wide range of options to users and developers alike.
SPcits Open Source CMS Services include
- Open Source Software application development
- Open Source web application development
- Open Source application migration
- Application maintenance and support
- Content Management System
- Shopping Cart Development
- WordPress Development
- Magento Development
- Joomla Development
- Drupal Development
SPcits Open Source CMS Development Methodology
- Share your Open Source CMS Development requirements using “Get A QUOTE” section of our website or drop us an email with your requirements on
- Requirements Discussed & Clarified over an Email or Call.
- We will prepare Open Source CMS Development Document that will include Cost & Time required for Open Source CMS Development along with scope of work and payment terms.
- Agreement is mutually discussed & agreed.
- Detailed Open Source CMS Development Plan will be prepared after discussion and will include any iteration for improvement of the Application within the scope of work which shall include complete details related to Open Source CMS Development.
- Detailed Open Source CMS Development Plan is mutually agreed and finalized.
- Wireframes & Layouts are prepared as per the planned document and shared for discussion.
- Iterations (If any) within the scope of work.
- Wireframes & Layouts are mutually agreed and finalized.
- Application is developed based upon wireframes & layouts.
- Application is tested for bugs & issues.
- Issues & Bugs are fixed.
- Application is released on testing link for User Acceptance Testing.
- Issues shared, discussed and fixed.
- After a successful UAT Application is made live.
Track & Monitor
- Application is monitored for further bugs and issues while it’s in maintenance window.
- AMC is signed for future support (if required).
About SPcitsYour satisfaction is our ultimate motive. Give us a chance to serve you with our Open CMS Development and Customization Services. The factor that makes SPcits stand out is our impeccable capability to customize. We have a group of skilled designers and programmers who confer their polishing touches to the already existing architecture to produce something that would make the product feel out of the world. With 6 years of back breaking work into Software, Website & Mobile Application Designing, Development & Promotion, We at SPcits have been helping businesses to develop strong online presence capable of meeting their goals. SPcits has served 1000+ clients across the globe with utmost satisfaction and have successfully delivered 5000+ projects in different verticals. Our expertise in dealing with small, medium, big, old and new businesses has helped us enrich our experience, leading to quick delivery of cost-effective and result-oriented output.
Let's Get Started !!!
Drop us a line or Simply call to discuss
We understand the importance of your enquiry. Please expect our comprehensive response within the next business day.
Phone : +61-3-9013-3908
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org