12 Jul PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With PPC, You must measure success through return on investment (ROI).
“Leverage the analytics PPC mindset in everything you do.”
PPC Management ServicesPPC or otherwise known as Paid Search Advertising (PSA) is part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Together with SEO they are the main ways to target people using search engines (mainly Google and Bing) to find answers to their questions, general information or products to buy.
PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. This delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to compliment your existing SEO strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals, and it allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy and any SEO plans armed with facts, not assumptions.
PPC Management Services AustraliaPPC (also known as sponsored links) does exactly what it says; you pay per visitor that clicks through to your website. You don’t pay anything if someone sees your ad but doesn’t actually click it. PPC is low risk and can produce phenomenal, measurable results. Google AdWords is the world’s largest pay-per-click solution and is responsible for around 80% of PPC traffic in Australia. AdWords ranks ads in order of relevance – not just what the advertiser is prepared to pay. It’s a clever system and means you don’t get locked out of the top positions on cost alone.
SPcits PPC Management Services include
- Keyword Research
- Ad Copywriting
- Custom Landing Page Development
- Tracking Setup
- Campaign Audit
- Campaign Setup
- Ad Split-Testing
- Landing Page Optimization
SPcits PPC Management Service Methodology
- Share your PPC Management requirements using “Get A QUOTE” section of our website or drop us an email with your requirements on
- Requirements Discussed & Clarified over an Email or Call.
- We will prepare PPC Management Document customized to your website that will include Cost & Time required along with payment terms.
- Agreement is mutually discussed & agreed.
- Detailed PPC Management will be prepared after discussion and will include any suggestions from client end for improvements of the PPC Management within the scope of work which shall include complete details related to PPC Management.
- Detailed PPC Management Plan is mutually agreed and finalized.
- As per the planned document activities will be performed in a step by step process that will include Keyword/audience research, Ad copywriting, Custom landing page development, Tracking setup, Campaign audit, Campaign setup, Bid management, Ad split-testing and Landing page optimization.
Track & Monitor
- We provide you with in-depth reporting on the performance of your advertising on a weekly mode where in status of activities along with results will be shared transparently for tracking purpose.
About SPcitsSPcits offers complete PPC program development (or overhaul of an existing pay-per-click campaign) as well as ongoing optimization and management services. We know you didn’t launch your business to spend countless hours managing your paid search campaigns. We understand PPC, and want to help you focus on what really matters – growing your business and taking care of your customers. With 6 years of back breaking work into Software, Website & Mobile Application Designing, Development & Promotion, We at SPcits have been helping businesses to develop strong online presence capable of meeting their goals. SPcits has served 1000+ clients across the globe with utmost satisfaction and have successfully delivered 5000+ projects in different verticals. Our expertise in dealing with small, medium, big, old and new businesses has helped us enrich our experience, leading to quick delivery of cost-effective and result-oriented output.
Let's Get Started !!!
Drop us a line or Simply call to discuss
We understand the importance of your enquiry. Please expect our comprehensive response within the next business day.
Phone : +61-3-9013-3908
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org