02 Aug PRESTASHOP DEVELOPMENT
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.
“In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.”
Prestashop DevelopmentPrestashop is the open source CMS for the best ecommerce shopping cart feature. PrestaShop is one of the perfect choices for managing multi-vendor shopping carts with wide choice for templates, themes, and designs that enhances the site appearance to bring more traffic. PrestaShop is one of the leading open-source ecommerce platforms being used by thousands of online merchants. PrestaShop offers rich user experience, unlimited features and intuitive back office. While the core features are free, you can use paid plug-ins to implement practically any functionality that an online merchant wants to have.
Prestashop Development EuropeIn Europe if you are exploring a eCommerce platform to develop your business online and have features like Catalog Management, Inventory Management, Product Displays, Site Management, Multistore Management, Checkout, Shipping, Payments, Marketing, Client Account, Translations, Security, Localization/Taxes, Analytics and Reporting, Community throughout Europe to support and SEO features then you are probably looking for Prestashop that has it all along with several other features that can enhance online presence of your business for years to come.
SPcits Prestashop Development include
- Prestashop Customization
- Prestashop Application Maintenance
- Prestashop E-commerce Solution
- Prestashop Module Development
- Prestashop Template Designing
- Developing Customized Themes For PrestaShop
- Developing PrestaShop Blogs
- PrestaShop Responsive Web Development
- PrestaShop Mobile Ecommerce Development
- PrestaShop Web Apps Development
SPcits Prestashop Development Methodology
- Share your PrestaShop Development requirements using “Get A QUOTE” section of our website or drop us an email with your requirements on
- Requirements Discussed & Clarified over an Email or Call.
- We will prepare PrestaShop Development Document that will include Cost & Time required for PrestaShop Development along with scope of work and payment terms.
- Agreement is mutually discussed & agreed.
- Detailed PrestaShop Development Plan will be prepared after discussion and will include any iteration for improvement of the Application within the scope of work which shall include complete details related to PrestaShop Development.
- Detailed PrestaShop Development Plan is mutually agreed and finalized.
- Wireframes & Layouts are prepared as per the planned document and shared for discussion.
- Iterations (If any) within the scope of work.
- Wireframes & Layouts are mutually agreed and finalized.
- Application is developed based upon wireframes & layouts.
- Application is tested for bugs & issues.
- Issues & Bugs are fixed.
- Application is released on testing link for User Acceptance Testing.
- Issues shared, discussed and fixed.
- After a successful UAT Application is made live.
Track & Monitor
- Application is monitored for further bugs and issues while it’s in maintenance window.
- AMC is signed for future support (if required).
About SPcitsSPcits provides outstanding e-commerce solutions based on the PrestaShop platform. We know how to leverage its smart features to handle the most important requirements of your business. Our team is up-to-date with the latest PrestaShop versions and has developed an impressive range of online stores for our clients that are rich in features and functionality. With 6 years of back breaking work into Software, Website & Mobile Application Designing, Development & Promotion, We at SPcits have been helping businesses to develop strong online presence capable of meeting their goals. SPcits has served 1000+ clients across the globe with utmost satisfaction and have successfully delivered 5000+ projects in different verticals. Our expertise in dealing with small, medium, big, old and new businesses has helped us enrich our experience, leading to quick delivery of cost-effective and result-oriented output.
Let's Get Started !!!
Drop us a line or Simply call to discuss
We understand the importance of your enquiry. Please expect our comprehensive response within the next business day.
Phone : +44-131-463-3908
Email : email@example.com